Friday, June 24, 2011

Mama got a brand new bag.


I could stay away no longer. I have missed this space. There's been so much going on and I haven't quite been able to articulate it. So instead of waiting until I can be eloquent, I'm just showing up to share what's making me happy today.

While I was out running errands today, I found this bag. It sung to me, and lit me up like a Christmas tree. It's hand stamped fabric, made by artist Valentine Viannay in San Diego. She came home with me (the bag, not the artist), as an early anniversary present. I couldn't leave her behind...she matched my toes! I even got to hug the artist to celebrate. Thank you to my honey...for making it happen.

Hope you have an amazing weekend. xox

5 comments:

  1. welcome home, my friend. i'm so glad you've had so much fun and growth while away but i'm even more glad to see you back. and once again, we've travelled similar paths. i, too, am returning to the fold and finding it's embrace most welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back - missed you! <3

    Also, what a cute bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *waving enthusiastically* I am so happy to know that I haven't lost everyone :) Thanks for showing up girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this bag is so dang lovely!! i must check out her bags too! love the toes!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back. So loving hearing your happy thoughts. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

you are lovely. thanks for taking the time to comment.