Tuesday, June 22, 2010



Just a quick little post to share that I won an art print from pennywishes via Spring! It was such a lovely way to start the day. Kerry Ganiel of pennywishes says - All of her art is created with the hope to inspire and spread a little peace, love, and happiness. You gotta love that right? She's got some great prints in her shop, in fact I have my eye on a special piece to commemorate our 5th wedding anniversary which is right around the corner! Go have a looksy. Spring made the win possible, have you been over there yet? If not...you should find some time to take a look at all of the awesome stuff they have going on. It's a great place to go for inspiration, a good laugh, filling that head of yours with more smarts, great prizes, and some good old fashioned encouragement - straight from girls who are living their dreams. Hope your Tuesday is happy!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS! and congrats chica!! so deserving :)

    and I KNOW my Tuesday will be super delicious, because I have a phone call coming up tonight...

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That print sure does make me feel all sunshiney and happy! what a fabulous win :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I forgot about Spring Inspiration - heading over now (ok, first I'm following your blog...and then I'll head over). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your comments. I'm so enjoying "flight", but have gotten behind. I'm glad we can copy the info. Love your blog "look"... so fresh. The name is so creative, too. I am a interior designer, also. Now with my youngest just graduating H.S., hopefully, I can put more effort into what we learned in "flying lessons".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emma thanks! It was a lovely call. Can't wait to do it again ;)

    I know Sara, right? all sunshiney and happy...I am super excited to receive it!

    Liv thanks for following. That makes my heart smile. I love Spring, I'm happy to have reminded you.

    Diana I can't believe how much info there is. Thank you for the sweet words about my blog. I can't wait to see what's ahead for you!

    ReplyDelete

you are lovely. thanks for taking the time to comment.