|South Laguna Beach, California|
How will you be celebrating the earth today? If you want to play along with me, leave a comment telling me what you rediscovered today.
*Update of my findings throughout the day*
1. blades of grass really have personality! each one is unique
2. reflections in puddles are quite beautiful
3. palm trees swaying look like a graceful dance
4. purple! I've really been paying attention to the greens and the yellows
5. the sunlight through the clouds is highlighting the yellow on the hill across from me. it looks like a painting
6. the last sliver of sunset last night full of all shades of blue, pinks, greys, browns and purples. I always appreciate the sunsets, but this one had even more colors than most. A perfect ending to Earth Day.