Saturday, December 19, 2009

Best Car Ride of 2009.

December 19.  Car ride of 2009. What did you see? How did it smell? Did you eat anything as you drove there? Who were you with? This prompt is part of  Gwen Bell's Best of 2009 Blog Challenge. A look back at my personal "bests" of 2009.

This feels like cheating...but it really was my best car ride of 2009! 

The only thing that I think will hold a candle to it, will happen after today (actually after Christmas). We will be road tripping it to Vegas with our friends...how can that not be fun? Right? Two couples on a road trip = double the fun. At least that's how I am envisioning it! And since I haven't lived it yet....the other car ride is definitely it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are lovely. thanks for taking the time to comment.