Sunday, October 25, 2009

Blogging Paralysis

I haven't been blogging as much as I hoped to. I get stuck in a place sometimes, and can't seem to get out of it...one of those places has to do with the use of photos, rules of creative commons, etc. I am feeling gripped by "analysis paralysis" too much thinking... focusing on details, and not making any progress. But I have vowed to push through...that's become my mantra the last few days. It seems to be working so far...here I am writing a little post - without pictures even.

I really love the idea of blogging. Now I just have to do it. Even if it's just text for now. That's where I'm at. Maybe I will even reach out to one of the lovelies that I am a loyal reader of, and ask for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are lovely. thanks for taking the time to comment.