Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Rings {Today's Project}

Happy Fall! - the Autumnal Equinox is officially here, and I have my air conditioning on....but hey, a girl can still be in the mood right? Today I'm trying to get some rings made for a few upcoming shows. Since I've been feeling so inspired by Fall lately, I went bead shopping and am now working away on some new baubles. Just thought I would post a picture of a couple of my newest additions.



I still haven't listed anything in my {currently empty} Etsy shop, and I'm hoping that I will get my act together... and add some items before the weekend! Oh Happy Day!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty, I love the one in the middle!!! Can't wait to see what else fall has inspired you to do! LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete

you are lovely. thanks for taking the time to comment.