Friday, July 16, 2010

Suggested Reading.

I am back for more, I'm feeling inspired today and wanted to share a couple of things that rocked my world this week. It was a quiet week for me, full of reflection and sitting with, and just being where I'm at. In turn, it's been quiet here at ye olde blog as well. So today you get 2 posts for the price of 1.

I read too many to share three posts this week that really spoke to me, and I wanted to pop back in for a sec and share them with you. Spreading a little world rockin' / sock knockin' on this Friday afternoon!

This post and it's follow up by Havi Brooks has me thinking...BIG and dare I say advanced?!

This post and this one by Danielle La Porte . Honestly, any post by either of these women is worth a read.

Hope you have an inspired weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are lovely. thanks for taking the time to comment.