Friday, March 26, 2010

What's For Dinner?...

"Fun" is my F for today. Last night my love, myself and the dog were in the kitchen discussing one of our hot topics "what's for dinner?". It's become sort of a play thing for us, sometimes it's fun, and sometimes it's just plain annoying (mostly fun though). As the subject came up last night, a streak of silliness hit me and I said that I would like to express my feelings and thoughts about dinner through interpretive dance. And the result was the three of us dancing/acting out our words in the middle of the kitchen, while deciding to have leftovers. The dog cannot resist a dance party - ever. He is so quirky....I wonder where he gets it? We all had some pretty funny moves going on. I woke up with a good giggle in the middle of the night, while the two boys were soundly sleeping. One of the many reasons why I am so in love with my family - being silly is so very acceptable and completely encouraged. This is our brand of fun....what silly things do you do with your family, and or pets?

3 comments:

  1. I love this. I can picture it in my mind. Thanks for the giggle :) I used to be silly by nature, then I got too serious for my own good. My hubby is a nut and thankfully, my daughter loves it when we're goofy. We make faces, sing pretend songs, dance around...I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alana it sounds like your hubby adds some balance to the serious side of you. It's good to get in touch with the silly sometimes...I bet it's easy to do when you are with your daughter!

    Jeanne somehow I knew you would appreciate this! :)

    ReplyDelete

you are lovely. thanks for taking the time to comment.